Saturday, January 12, 2008

January flowers

The brown orchid below is Odcdm. Orizaba ‘Everglades’ AM/AOS. My friend Merle gave me a cutting of this a few years ago.

The lilac one is a vandaceous that Mum bought me back in 98 and it is called RHY. Thailand “Kultana”. It flowered more than twice a year and I just love this shot of only one flower in sunlight.

All photos taken today with my Canon EOS and macro lens.




















This pale Cattleya is one Ros at Brighton Orchids recommended to in 1999. I love the pale lilac colour and it has a good consistent shape. It is (Slc Hawaiian Lustre x C. loddegesii) xx Blc Erin Kobayashi.
The pink one above it is a miniature Catt and it is called C.Toowong ‘Sherwood’ xSc Beaufort ‘Yellow Lip’ HCC/ADC/AN It is from Aranbeen Orchids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home